Day In the Life of Megan

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Its Been One Of Those Weeks


Have you ever had a day where it seems like nothing goes right? Well I'm having one of those weeks. One thing after another it seems like things are just not going my way. But what do you expect, that's life. We have our good days and we have our bad days. But you know what I've learned throughout this week?...it's all about your attitude. It all depends on how we choose to handle each situation. If we dwell on the negative and feel sorry for ourselves, then of course our days will be long and gloomy. I choose to see the good! God promises to us that all things work together for the good of those who love Him. Although this week has been a rough ride God has allowed me to see it as a blessing because He reminded me that He is faithful. God's blessings, by far, out weigh my simple problems of today!

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS TODAY!

1 Comments:

  • but on a good note, you found a cute pic to go along with your post!

    By Blogger matthew, at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home